Thursday, November 04, 2004

Day Four

I've hit a wall. A metaphorical wall, you understand, but nevertheless not a pleasant experience. The problem with planning a Nano is that when you reach the point where you stop planning you have to perform an emergency stop. I've hit the wall. And it hurts.

Still, I'm up! Yesterday the word count stopped at a grandiose 8835 words, and compared to my target of 5001 I'm feeling quite good in myself. I've yet to type up today's work but a lot of external work has been set and I'm bracing myself for a little bit of a fall.

I'm going to post the Prologue and Chapter One. I'm having trouble choosing where to space the chapters, so its more a chunk than an actual logical stop. But hopefully you'll enjoy it just the same.

Thanks for watching so far. Keep writing (or reading) - 26 days to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home